Community post

Discussion

FINALLY!!!

I am officially PREGNANT!! HOLY CRAP! My beta on monday was 225 and today it was 528! Numbers are from 13 and 15 dpo! I am nervous that there is more than one in there but after almost three years of shitty luck, I will take whatever I can get!!! :)

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Aww congrats bumblebaby!
I am 9dpo today and have tested and I got a bfn, I know its early, but just wishful thinking. I am so sure I am, but then you get a neg and then its like you feel you made it all in your head, oh well... I am going to continue to test everyday until I get a bfp or AF comes.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo