Community post

Discussion

IUI & Temping HELP!

I had my first IUI procedure done on Thursday 3/29 with a trigger shot on Wednesday 3/28 at about 8:00 PM. I feel there should have been a bit more time between the two but it was my first so I wasn't sure. But now my problem is that I don't feel I have ovulated yet. I had some serious ovulation pain/cramping on friday and a little bit saturday morning but my temp has not risen like normal! I took Clomid on cd 3-7 and like my other cycles my temp started to raise slowly but then today it dipped slightly and I think I am getting some watery/egg white cm. With the trigger shot I should have ovulated by saturday at the latest I think. So if anyone out there has advice or wants to take a look at my chart, please do and let me know if I am just going crazy or if I am missing something. I was so hopeful and now I am not so sure! :(

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bumblebaby8

There's the link to my FF page. CTP doesn't show my current cycle on my page I guess!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago • Post starter

I understand where you are in your quest to have a baby. My husband and I are going through the same thing. We did our first IUi last month . We went through the hcg trigger shot followed by the IUi. We ended up with a BFN. This month we decided to try the IUi again. It seems like our cycles are very close. Did clomid days 2-6 Went in for an ultrasound on 3-27 and got a positive opk that night. Was scheduled for an hcg trigger shot on 3-28 but went in for IUI instead. So now we wait !!!! I have not done the temping but was told that you ovulate 24-36 hrs after the hcg shot. Does your doctor do ultrasounds to check your follicles and see if they released the egg? I had to ask mine to do the check. Good luck with everything, I have my fingers crossed for you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo