Posts by TerryCruz2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Getting pregnant after gastric sleeve surgery and had pcos

I had gastric sleeve, I was over weight and the first week after already started my pms, I have pcos and wanti ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

2nd try clomid preseed, going up tooo 100mg cd 3-7, ???

2nd month trying clomid last month took 50mg and cd3-7 and exacly 2 monthes no af, last af jan 27 today af 3-2 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

faint positive, using clomid, preseed af due 6 more days inf

hey ladies, i have a 7yr daughter wasnt able to get preg cause i have pcos, i tried 50mg clomid cd 3-7, presse ...

20 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

clomid preeseed and tww, 9dpo

7 until today i am feeling some pms cramps but not severe, tested digi 78 and 9 dpo neg, going to buy some che ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

cd 13 and ov tests darker clomid 50mg, preseed 3mg and bd

ok my ov tests are getting darker but not enough for a positive ov so bd everyday until sure and taking presee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

cd 12 bd and preseed waiting to ov but test look like they getting darker

Had bd today used preseed cd 11 waiting to ov and ov test seem to be getting darker, waiting sux but i will te ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

clomid cd3-7 and preseed cd 11+

Clomid taking 50mg cd3-7 and bd almost everyday this month so far... Took pressed cd 11 and had intercorse, ha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

5th day clomid anyione with me?? and one question about ???

OK today is 5th day on clomid which i will take tonight anyone else wanna teach each other about information o ...

0 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

bad pregnant test no good,,,,,, look at my info...

ok i bought the equate brand at walmart and i took five all ended up faint positive got blood test today and t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Bday gift before jan 28 2012???baby dust, and wishes to all

ok my life is crazy right now pms 10-15-11 nove nothing but the pains of preg or pms dec 21, spotting 2 days ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago