Community post

Discussion

bad pregnant test no good,,,,,, look at my info...

ok i bought the equate brand at walmart and i took five all ended up faint positive got blood test today and they say i not preg, my hubby peed on the extra will let ya know about that later, i have all preg sysmtoms. bbs, pelvic and back pain start nausia a few days ago, constipated a few times, leg and ovary pain, slaapy alot, headaches, and cm, they said oh maybe you are getting symptoms because your body trying to get ready for pms, ok ladies who has taken thistest and got the same and were u preg and what day did u get a dark positive? the test again equate two straight line for positive not the + sighn (l l ). let me know i got some pills to make me start my pms but i want to wait awhile, good luck ladies, i hope i get some good news later

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Are you on prenatals? A friend of mine got lots of faint/false positives. She would always get excited but then have a negative blood draw. Her doctor said the faint positives were just her prenatals showing up in the tests. (Sorry, but I don't know exactly what brand of tests she was using.)

How'd the stick that your Hubs used turn out?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo