Community post

Discussion

faint positive, using clomid, preseed af due 6 more days inf

hey ladies, i have a 7yr daughter wasnt able to get preg cause i have pcos, i tried 50mg clomid cd 3-7, pressed and bd everyday af is due 2/27/2012, got my faint positive in tim limit and i pretty sure its positive going to test again tomorrow to make sure it darker hopefully just wanna give my info to help other iff all goes well. syptoms, cramps kinda like af but in the center og uterus, pokes in ovaries, and thats about all, i dont go by sleepy, moddy cause that can be anything. if any question let me know and i will keep posting to keep you updated if i really am and whatever else i can help others with:). I used a 5day sooner clearblue plus test

20 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

Hello Terry,

I am in a very similar situation to you. While I don't have PCOS, I was however put on clomid for the first cycle this last cycle. I have a 25 month old adorable son, but had a m/c in November. Hence the clomid.

Although o was supposed to happen on CD16, had a positive OPK onCD13....so early o or what?

Hubby and I bd'd as much as possible, almost everyday starting from CD12 till CD15.....

So am now 8DPO and desperately trying not to symptom spot. And I def do not want to POAS yet.

What to do

12 years ago

well, i think that if u o'd on cd 13 i think its ok in my opinion, because i heard of some ladies getting preg when o'd on cd 12, i am 11dpo today and trhying to wait too, do more testing even though its hard i feel positive one minute and neg the next. all we can do is wait i wanna test again tomorrow but scared at the same time the only symtoms, i feel is when i gotta pee bladder feels really full and hurts pelvic area, i feel pain and cramps in center of uterus, pin pokes on ovaries and i cried today cause im getting sensitive but they may be from af being due on monday, all i know its hard to wait and i wanna get an ultra sound or blood test and hubby said not now men lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi terry and BelievableTwins!

We're ttc1 and its been 25 cycles of trying. It's my first round of clomid. Af due next week..

I just wanted to ask if you two had checked the mature follicles at cd12 or 14? How many found?

Hows your ewcm?

Im having a symton similar with you terry like "pin pokes on ovaries ", there is a time "when i gotta pee bladder feels really full and hurts pelvic area,. But as mush as possible i ignore all of this..not wanting to expect more because i took clomid this cycle...Still im praying so hard to get my next
week..

Terry, hope the faint line will turn out darker the nextime you test...

User Image

12 years ago

i didnt go to doc for clomid i bought myself, today my knees are hurting i got a cold too, i only had some watery cm a few days but i will be expecting af monday i tested got too lines on clear blue plus and neg on first response so i am just going to wait until its due its better stress wise i will keep updating so u can find out, by the way how many folicles do u have and what your doc say?

Hi Terry

It was Feb 14th...14 day after clomid..

Back to my OB for trans V. We found 2 follicles. 1 is mature and the other one is ready in 2days as my OB said.
Bd tonight and bd every other day..Im now on cd23..

My next appointment : 3 weeks after or If af arrived, on cd2.

My ob also said, After 3 weeks and you feel fullness or tenderness (lower abdomen/uterus) go back for pregnancy test..So im looking forward to this symptoms...So far i dont experience it iether..may be its still early?..., This past few days, i feel dizzy and easy too get tired..but i dont count it as eary PG symtoms..

Fingers crossed.

12 years ago

i feel fullness and tenderness got a cold or flu last night i had fever and as soon as i got fever i lower back and cramps, if u feel that can u be preg?? babydust

Yay Terry !!..You have the promising syptoms..Im sure it will lead to ..

12 years ago

not really feeling syptoms today, took a cheapy preg test neg and ov test kinda dark, have alot cm this morning whrn i wiped and i feel some nausia, but thats all today, i dont know what to think but the test came out neg on the 1.00 ones and am due monday for af the only thing i know is my bbs dont hurt like do when af is due and not feeling any signs of af yet so hopefully i end up preg :). my cervical mucus was creamy color and had it when wiped twice the most cm i had so far, what are your symtoms so far??any cm?

af due tomorrow took test it came out neg to me soo i guess i will have to wait and see, its making me confused cause i had two positive no tweeking or blurred vision trying to see what is going on? clearblue test sux, but i want to teake a blood test and hubby says not now lalala not listening going crazy lol, i did everything right this month so lets see i will keep ya updated:)
lots oc creamy cm today

HI GOODMORNING/GOODEVENING..

When i arrive here in the office i open this my ctp page quickly, Bec. I want to ask you about CM too..

Yesterday morning while feeding my dog, i feel something burst out (down there) , i thought Af came..then i go to the bathroom and check my undies (expecting to see blood) i saw this watery/creamy CM.. This morning going to work, i feel the samething..so glad i have extra undies in my locker..again its watery creamy CM.. I ask my friend (a mom of 2 boys) about this, and she said "your are starting to discharge..i had that before and its normal"...Then i feel calm and relax today...

Im cd26 today, Af due anyday this week ( last month i had 26day cycle). No new syptoms..still have dizzinezz/light headed for almost one week..

Im sorry for BFN, may be its too early to trace the hcg..Im praying so hard to get our this week..

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo