Community post

Discussion

faint positive, using clomid, preseed af due 6 more days inf

View Full Post

hey ladies, i have a 7yr daughter wasnt able to get preg cause i have pcos, i tried 50mg clomid cd 3-7, pressed and bd everyday af is due 2/27/2012, got my faint positive in tim limit and i pretty sure its positive going to test again tomorrow to make sure it darker hopefully just wanna give my info to help other iff all goes well. syptoms, cramps kinda like af but in the center og uterus, pokes in ovaries, and thats about all, i dont go by sleepy, moddy cause that can be anything. if any question let me know and i will keep posting to keep you updated if i really am and whatever else i can help others with:). I used a 5day sooner clearblue plus test

20 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 20 Replies

ok, yeah me too a feel like a lil leaking today too like pee or blood tmi, right now not really cramping at all amd no blood yet so far so good, my cm is watery and lotiony, i dont know whats going to happen either but have u tested yet? if not when fo u plan on testing i might go to doc offices not sure if i should just wait awhile to see if af show up i will kepp u updated on this and let me know too it helps to find someone that is using clomid and ttc and we're due almost the same time :>)
babydust

12 years ago • Post starter

took, preg test faint positive got ultrasound, neg but the doc said just to get a blood test or keep testing until gets darker to do it again, he said it might still be early :( af hasnt showed up but feeling stab in lerft ovary, i will keep updated again when af shows up ot a darker positive

Hi terry!

Negative in ultrasound? Is it trans V? Is there a Sac?..Still early to confirm..Im praying for the darker 2 lines..

Yeah, no hpt yet. I attempt to test yesterday but dh stopped me and said " i thought your OB will do the testing?.. leave it to her",, He remember what my Ob told me.. : / ,So i have to wait till monday if this will have vacation for 9mos..Hopefully..

As for today, no increase of ewcm, mild cramping - on&off, my uterus feel full and stabs on my right Ov..

Yes, please keep me updated..Thank you..

12 years ago

still no sign af, it was the trans v ultra sound, i got negative about being preg after the ultrsound i have heard that doc have missed the sac but i doubt it now, i feel frustrated i wanna take something to force my af but im still scared too, whats a girl to do lol. i did bd and felt some soreness in ovaries dont know why but i going to wait a week to test again and if not hopefully af show up soon so i can begin the next session :P

Hi!
I got this morning at cd29.. My longest cycle is 33 days..So have to wait till monday..

IM having cramps on lower abd and head ache since yesterday..I think Af is coming.....

For us!!

12 years ago

no af yet or positive i think im out though, because i dont feel nothing but sleepy, dont buy blue dye test they all bad no matter the name ok

Hi!

This ugly greet me this morning..

My first round of clomid is not succesful..
My doc checked the follicles are present...but then failed...Idk if it does not release the egg, or not fertilized or no implantaion happened...Too many things to reconsider..

And once again symstoms did the tricked.. I promise to myself not to listen or believe on this tricky sympstoms anymore, unless 2 pink lines will appear....***sigh

ti oyu dear!!

12 years ago

sorry that af, showed, im still no af and dont feel preg and i know what u mean not listening to you symtoms, im confused so just waiting for af if she dont show up i need to get my af induced :( waiting game
good luck on ur next round

stiil no af today is cd 38 and nothing no signs she coming either what should i do????? take bc to start or wait a lil longer to see what happens

HI terry..
How are you today? How about the bloodworks?
Im still hoping you have a late

I wanted to invite you on our forum.. A clomid group...Hope you'll follow and join..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=9036

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo