Community post

Discussion

2nd try clomid preseed, going up tooo 100mg cd 3-7, ???

2nd month trying clomid last month took 50mg and cd3-7 and exacly 2 monthes no af, last af jan 27 today af 3-27, going to take 100mg cd 3-7 and preseed, anyone else doing the same on clomid got preg or preg? if so how did you do it beside bd lol? any other ladies welcome if you case similar and want to buddy?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

this will be my correct third round of clomid (first couple of rounds we dont count because we weren't instructed correctly)

AF started 3/28 I take 50mg of Clomid & 500mg of Metformin. My first clomid round i took it cd5-9 but decided to swith to cd3-7 as it seems more standard. My very irregular cycles have become better, I am down to a 32 day cycle which is great because its less time to wait when ever i get those BFN, Im not using preseed but am considering looking into it. Good luck.

Hopefully April brings BFP !!!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

just updating, last month didnt work for me on clomid ov late and didnt bd in that time, i am currently on cd 16 taoo cd5-9 clomid 100mg and metformin 1000mg for pcos think i am 3dpo but dont know, hopefully alot of bfp this month good luck ladies

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo