Community post

Discussion

Bday gift before jan 28 2012???baby dust, and wishes to all

ok my life is crazy right now pms 10-15-11 nove nothing but the pains of preg or pms dec 21, spotting 2 days heavy bleeding 2days and light 2 days still spotting today ugh, taking bc to regulate pms but didnt finsh the pack and for three time to take pills, and my bbs feeling pokes and side are sore still what is going on, i am going to doc on friday for ultrasound to check my cyst from pcos which were three small, took meds, i am going crazy trying to get preg but the problem is the systoms missed pms messed up pms and wating, my hubby even getting mad at me sometimes cause i stress him, out he just want to wait but i tell him that it hard for us women trying to get preg and having body changes it confusing, well anyways after go to doc i wanna try too get preg today i am cd 7, i want to get preg before my bday 1-28 i will turn 26, i am going to rape my hubby everyday lol joke, no but i hopefully get this right at the right time, dont know what doc going to give me, but i am going to take prenatal vitamins, cut off caffine and sugar,also what does robbutessin and baby asprin do with getting preg? alot of ladies on this site say they do it. good luck all ladies baby dust and wishes to a healthy 9 monthes to all.....

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

My DH and I are hoping 2012 to be our year. We are trying for our first. We have been trying for 2 years with one miscarriage within that time. I use ovulation kits (clear blue digital with the smiley faces), recently started charting my temp. I also ordered that pre-seed lubrication (advertised on this site) which is sperm friendly along with softcups (which can be inserted after intercourse and it holds the sperm near your cervix and prevents it from coming out). I should be getting these in the mail any day this week. I recently started taking the evening primrose oil (which increases cervical muscus). I never get that thick egg white muscus when I ovulate.

I am currently on CD 5 (got AF on 12/23) I was hoping that BFP for Xmas. My birthday is also in Jan (actually the 3rd and I too will be 26th) I will ovulating either the 6th or 7th. Hoping my BFP will be this next month! I expect AF on either the 20th - 22nd of Jan (depends when I ovulate I have a 14/15 day lutal phase).

Good luck to you!!! Baby dust!! If you want we could be cycle buddies..

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Hey! Wonderful to meet someone who almost has my same birthday and is almost my same age who is trying to concieve. Yay!! I am turning 28 on January 29th 2012 and i am hoping for an early gift too. But what I really want is to get an answer before the new year so right at midnight I can tell my fiance the good news. I am 11 dpo now and am patiently waiting to test. Goodluck on your journey and I would love to keep in touch with you! Tell me how you are doing.

User Image

12 years ago

nice to meet ya, i am feaking out a bit i took bc this month to regulate my pms and i have spotting and bleeding since 12/21, i am going to obgyn tomorrow to ask if that normal, it crazy spotting 2 days heavy 2 days normal others and light to stopping what is going on here? i think that cool we both have close bday i wish you luck on a + preg test and i think it cool to be cycle buddies, i will keep ya updated thank for responding :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Sounds good. Let us know what OB GYN says. :)

12 years ago

pms lasted 12-21 thru today in the morning the obgyn want me to take progestrone start pms again in 7days ugh, then want me to take bc to regulate to normal were i dont need bc, but i am going to take progesterone, go buy clomid to help me ovulate and get pregnant, ov test strips, prenantal vitamins, and eat better, for this month then if not pregnant i will hit up the doc again for bc, but i dont want to prevent preg i want to get preg.. the doc said i only had three small dots of cyst but if i regulate pms it will go away he said they normal, i read the facts on clomid it helps you ovulate that will take away the cysts, i am doing to doc in mexico they charge about 50.00 per visit wit ultrasound, rx, and talking about situations, but i think they want me keep ging to get money i can get bc free at a clinic clomid in mexico cost35.00 no perscriptioned needed i will keep posting as i go. good luck :)

ok took all pregesterone pills to start period in 7 days again and nothing what going on both doc said pms in 7 days today is the 10. anyone hadtaking progesterone pill to start pms? did it work>

I believe that's what I had to take to get my period after I miscarried. It was a daily 10-day pill, I finally got my period on the 10th day I was getting alittle worried.

12 years ago

still no pms after progesterone, opks are lighter than darker all the time today i am 8dpo or 11 dpo ex pms 1/21/2012

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo