Posts by TerryCruz2

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

too progersterone pill to satrt pms again on day 7 today 10?

too progesterone pills started 12/28 last day of pms doc said to take those and i will start again in seven da ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

progesterone pill and clomid

pms12/21thru the morning 12/28 tKING PROGESTERONE 12/28thru 01/01 period expected 1/3 going to start clomid, b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

clomid 1st time user anyone got pregnant off clomid? what did you use besides clomid if any? thanks

i wanna start clomid 100mg anyone got pregnant and what else did ya use they say it dries cm and how did you t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

sex and pinkish came out when wiped, no pms

i had bd with dh and went to restroom wiped off semin and it was all pink, i have felt some wierd small crampi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

got false preg test and ended up for ultrasound found out...

Ok, i got a false preg test from equate double lines for positive ok got blood test negative, got ultrasound a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

baby asprin 81mg anyone take these for preg etc??? HELP i think i preg and need help

Ok i am preg got faint positive but i am taking 81mg baby asprin to keep me from miscarraging can it help me?? ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

think i preg !!! tested.....

ok ladies took a test today the 88 cent at walmart bought equate at walmart too and took it i saw a very faint ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

some one already preg ??????

I am 12-13dpo and i had alot of symtoms can ya tell me if got them and how soon did ya founf=d how ya were pre ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

ladies on here say there cervix is open/closed , soft/hard, what does it mean and how to u check?

ladies on here say there cervix is open/closed , soft/hard, what does it mean and how to u check? How do u kn ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Help Information 11dpo and Cervical mucus?????

11dpo, been cramping feeling hungry just had 3 small taco all day but dont want to eat sometimes and i am lazt ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago