Posts by TerryCruz2

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Getting pregnant after gastric sleeve surgery and had pcos

I had gastric sleeve, I was over weight and the first week after already started my pms, I have pcos and wanti ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

2nd try clomid preseed, going up tooo 100mg cd 3-7, ???

2nd month trying clomid last month took 50mg and cd3-7 and exacly 2 monthes no af, last af jan 27 today af 3-2 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

faint positive, using clomid, preseed af due 6 more days inf

hey ladies, i have a 7yr daughter wasnt able to get preg cause i have pcos, i tried 50mg clomid cd 3-7, presse ...

20 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

5th day clomid anyione with me?? and one question about ???

OK today is 5th day on clomid which i will take tonight anyone else wanna teach each other about information o ...

0 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

bad pregnant test no good,,,,,, look at my info...

ok i bought the equate brand at walmart and i took five all ended up faint positive got blood test today and t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Bday gift before jan 28 2012???baby dust, and wishes to all

ok my life is crazy right now pms 10-15-11 nove nothing but the pains of preg or pms dec 21, spotting 2 days ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

too progersterone pill to satrt pms again on day 7 today 10?

too progesterone pills started 12/28 last day of pms doc said to take those and i will start again in seven da ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

sex and pinkish came out when wiped, no pms

i had bd with dh and went to restroom wiped off semin and it was all pink, i have felt some wierd small crampi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

got false preg test and ended up for ultrasound found out...

Ok, i got a false preg test from equate double lines for positive ok got blood test negative, got ultrasound a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

think i preg !!! tested.....

ok ladies took a test today the 88 cent at walmart bought equate at walmart too and took it i saw a very faint ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago