Community post

Discussion

5th day clomid anyione with me?? and one question about ???

OK today is 5th day on clomid which i will take tonight anyone else wanna teach each other about information on symtoms etc. I feel pull and pokes all day today, i had no sysmtoms from the medication im taking 50mg at 8n every night, my clomid was not giving to me by doc i got it with rx, so just want some ladies trying to teach each other on how we feel what days we taking etc. Im cd 7 taking clomid cd3-7 i heard alot girls got preg on these cd on clomid, ok this next one is not on clomid topic well before my last pms i took 3 first respose came out negative a first i had the on an end table in my room and forgot well yesterday saw it and 2 were negative and the last oine was definitly postive thick pink pos line, i know its too late but i still kinda curious could those be false positive and just turn like and evap but i know that was positive but it was there for awhile, What do u think, have u experiance this?

0 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo