Posts by pomegranate

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Pregnancy test gallery voting

Hi there sorry for this rant but I am so sick of people voting on the HPT and OPK image gallery who vote negat ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I thought I would start a forum with everyones wishes

Hi Ladies With 165 days left to christmas I thought for fun we could put our wishes on here for ' DEAR SANTA ...

30 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Spots lol

Whats happenened to my face. OMG Spots everywhere. I am in my 30's whats going on??? Last time I got a spot wa ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Am I the only one? That's feels my marriage is on the rocks?

I feel so low at the moment. We have been trying for three years now after the birth of our other baby. It's b ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

It will be 1 year exactly tomorrow since I joined countdown.

Just a big thanks to everyone that has been there for me through good and bad. what a year its been. AF due to ...

0 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

This wait is worse than root surgery on your teeth

Got really irregular cycle. It can be 28 days some months and 36 other months. On day 29 and ghad a few really ...

13 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Had cramping for three days now. 10 days past ovulation

I have had cramping for three days and really weird feelings going on in the lower half. Had upset upset stoma ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

another little one not ment to be

Just started spotting and heading off to ER just now. Really really low and feeling guilty that I keep trying ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I hope nobody minds. A poem to express my loss

Poem for an unborn I stand. I wait, my mind drifts The test watches me mockingly, 1 minute, 2 minute, at ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Still waiting 2 days to go till AF faint line on test

Still waiting some faint lines some negatives. Sore boobs not so sore now. Feeling happier than normal at this ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago