Community post

Discussion

I thought I would start a forum with everyones wishes

Hi Ladies
With 165 days left to christmas I thought for fun we could put our wishes on here for ' DEAR SANTA...........' and see if the topic lasts till then. Who knows someone might hear our wish. Ok I will start off

DEAR SANTA............I wish for a little sister or brother for my little boy and the strength to continue TTC X

30 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Love this! Good idea!

Dear Santa...
I wish for:
1. My father to be alright (he's going into a nursing home and this is really difficult, hard on him, me, the whole family).
2. My father to be able to meet his grandchild.
3. EPO to be something I'll continue to swear by in the future.
4. BFP's to pop up on here like dandelions in a field!
5. My first child to come when the time is right, hopefully soon, and for that child to be healthy and happy.

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

I wish for a 2012 baby.... maybe a daughter to balance out this testosterone filled house :) (but a 3rd boy is still good too)

To continue to lose weight (between now and my bfp) to I can be a fitter and healthier mummy - with more energy for my kids

And a pay rise would be nice too :P

User Image Please click my Dragons & Eggs xxx User Image

12 years ago

oh good one! me too! pay raise! i wish for that too. =)

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

This is a great idea!! Here goes mine:
1. To continue having a great relationship with my fiancee
2. Hoping my family stay happy and healthy
3. To conceive our first child this year and to have a healthy child in 2012
Baby dust to you all xxx

User Image ]

12 years ago

I wish for all wishes to be granted for everyone!

12 years ago • Post starter

Best wishes to you and your hubby. I don't know what to say exactly this is a tough one really. I guess you already know that today is only one day and tomorrow the sun will shine again....if you feel sad or lonely, anxious or fertile you have a world of internet friends!!!!!

12 years ago

Dear Santa
Comfort pomegrant.
Please gimme a egg that will hang around long enough to be fertilized.
Please one happy healthy baby at bunny time.

12 years ago

Dear Santa
Comfort pomegrant.
Please gimme a egg that will hang around long enough to be fertilized.
Please one happy healthy baby at bunny time.

12 years ago

Nice idea!

Dear Santa,
I wish for the strength and sanity to continue my ttc journey. I wish for peace of mind and the ability to resist the urge to compare myself and my situation to others', essentially letting go of the bitterness I have and the feeling of "its not fair". Lastly, I wish for good health physically, mentally, and emotionally for my mom, she's been through so much these last couple of years.

Best wishes to everyone!

12 years ago

Dear Santa............
I wish for the strength to get through the next few days, weeks, months.
I wish for the inner strength to make the right desicions and truely see how he feels about me.
I wish for him to realise how I feel, that he is close to losing me and for him to fix it.
I wsh for everyone on this sight to get their wishes and for their relationship to grow stronger and flourish.

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo