Community post

Discussion

I thought I would start a forum with everyones wishes

View Full Post

Hi Ladies
With 165 days left to christmas I thought for fun we could put our wishes on here for ' DEAR SANTA...........' and see if the topic lasts till then. Who knows someone might hear our wish. Ok I will start off

DEAR SANTA............I wish for a little sister or brother for my little boy and the strength to continue TTC X

30 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 30 Replies

Keeping my fingers crossed for us!!

User Image

12 years ago

my christmas wish:

give me the strength to continue my lupron shots, and to completly get rid of the endo that is in my body.

i wish for me to also have the strength to continue ttcing until i achieve my bfp (over 2 yrs now)

and most of all i wish for a baby to hold in my arms by the end of 2012, or at least be pregnant next yr.. its been a lonnnnnnggggg journey and im tired.

12 years ago

Its very close to Santa coming now but I am due on Christmas eve so Santa PLEASE be kind to me this year xxx TTC since August. Had an early MC in October.Have a 14 year old son and a 7 year old daughter so I know I am very blessed already but I'm 37 so this might be my last chance.

12 years ago

1. For my and my fiancee to keep having a good and loving relationship.
2. To conceive my 1st child, hopefully by christmas, if not in 2012, and to have a healthy baby, of either gender, but i am hoping for a boy, but either is good!
3. to get married in 2012
4. For our financial stuggles to be put at ease, and for a pay raise or more hours.
5. for EVERYONE on here to get BFP's!

User Image

12 years ago

dear santa. i would like:

1. a BFP fpr christmas
2. to announce my engagement to the world
3. everyone here to get the BFP they desire.

User Image

12 years ago

i got a bfn this morning.

....i hope to concieve by new years.
and for my ccyles to become regular AND to lose weight

User Image

12 years ago

Dear Santa.......

Has it been a year already? Well last year's wishes resulted in quite a few babies. So let's get our wishes I'm and try to beat last year's total.

So here goes again.
Dear Santa, I wish for peace and harmony to be restored in our relationship. Finally fall pregnant again and keep our happy family. Xxxxxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Dear Santa,

(I'll help start it up for Christmas 2012!)

This year for Christmas, I'd like to have my cycles return to normal after my MMC. And if I could have another BFP, with a healthy egg this time, that would be even better!

Also, I wish for peace for my friends on this forum. TTC is hard work -- hard on the soul and hard on relationships. Please bring them peace to make this time manageable.

That is all Santa! Thank you!

11 years ago

Hope santas listening !!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am wishing for..
..Peace and comfort for all of these wonderful ladies trying so hard for that miracle.
..Extra sticky baby dust for us all
.. a beautiful heart beat with a sonogram to show our family by Christmas. This would have to be our month! So Santa work some miracles!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo