Community post

Discussion

This wait is worse than root surgery on your teeth

Got really irregular cycle. It can be 28 days some months and 36 other months. On day 29 and ghad a few really faint lines. Cant count how many faint lines I have got over the last two years only to be very dissapointed when AF came. Dont feel as if AF is coming though, feel sick, sore boobs. Anybody on the same boat waiting?

13 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hi!! I'm Nats....

I have irreguar cycles too, mine range from 3 weeks to 3/4 months!! Currently on CD67 6DPO.
I'm v tired today, felt nautious this morning when i woke up! Not getting too excited though as i have experienced this before only for af to show up :( Been ttc since Dec2010.

As for the lines on your test's have they been evap lines? How long untill you can test again?

Baby Dust xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Seems to be chemical pregnancies most of the time . When I go to doctors blood tests come back between 3/5 hcg . I have had three later miscarriages at 7weeks and 8 weeks . Had three faint so far. Took another this morning faint again. My last three periods have been between 28 and 30 so trying not to get to excited. Fingers crossed for you x

12 years ago • Post starter

Aw so sorry to hear that, I had a chem myself back in march. Try to stop myself testing too early now! Which has been hard to judge how long my cycles are, should be easier now with the opk's, and im starting to bbt chart now.

Are you using anything like that?

Baby Dust xx

12 years ago

Any news yet?

No 11 DPO and getting BFN's :(

Trying not to give hope until AF shows though!!

How are you feeling? xxx

12 years ago

Been spotting for two days. Going to early pregnancy unit tommorow for bloodwork. :-(

Aw no! try not to worry too much though, a few people have spotting in early pregnancy.

xxx

12 years ago

Lost the baby today Hcg 6. Bleeding heavy. Hope you get better news than me XX

Aw no i'm so sorry to hear that :(

AF got me today, so time to start all over again. Last cycle was 75 days so got a long wait till o by the looks of things.

Big hugs, xxxxxxxxx

12 years ago

I will have my fingers crossed for you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo