Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy test gallery voting

Hi there sorry for this rant but I am so sick of people voting on the HPT and OPK image gallery who vote negative when its a definate positive. I just looked at the 15 DPO and one person has voted to several definate positives. The ladies on this site are in need of support and a true opinion if we see a line. Many have been through hell and back, they do not need petty jealous votes its not helpful and not very nice.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

So much agree with you!!!

11 years ago

I COMPLETELY agree with you, I've had this happen when I've posted pictures of tests and it is really annoying and I don't know why people do it.

The ONLY thing I can say is that I actually completely accidently did this once when the touch screen on my phone was dying and I was scrolling through the gallery and my phone mistook the scroll for a tap and voted negative on a positive and I couldn't undo it! I did leave a comment apologising and explaining but this is the only time that I can think of why people would leave negative votes.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo