Community post

Discussion

Still waiting 2 days to go till AF faint line on test

Still waiting some faint lines some negatives. Sore boobs not so sore now. Feeling happier than normal at this time of cycle though. Had quite a few strong cramps over the last week or so. Strange taste in mouth, constipation, keep dropping things and have a bit of a wind problem lol. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I know around when AF is supposed to arrive I start dropping things and getting clumsy.

Hope AF stays away for you!!!

13 years ago

I'm butting in here. If you had two faint lines on a test, that should be a positive. Unless of course they showed up after the ten minute mark. Those are usually evaps in my experience. Good luck to you, I hope this is IT for you!

13 years ago

You are brave for taking the test. I am three days from AF to arrive. I would love to test but just can't bring myself to do it. I hope it is a BFP for both of us by Thursday!!!!

13 years ago

UPDATE......
Took two test one last night and one this morning ' superdrug ' ones. first test no line second test very very faint not as strong as previous ones, they seem to be getting more faint each day. Still no AF yet though so not completely depressed. Maybe its just the tests as first ones I got faints on last week were 'predictor' and 'clearblue'
Looks like its the same as usual and I get my hopes then lose it. Trying to stay positive though.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo