Community post

Discussion

another little one not ment to be

Just started spotting and heading off to ER just now. Really really low and feeling guilty that I keep trying and losing the little souls. This is killing me. My husband does not know I did not tell him that I was pregnant this time incase I miscarried again. Feel so alone now. Do not think I can do it for much longer think I better stop trying. Feel such a failure and sorry for myself.

12 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

So sorry. :(

User Image

13 years ago

My pregnancy did not stick last month and i felt the same way. Like i was no good. But the doctor told me something that really helped that was that upto 70% of pregnancys dont work out before 12 weeks and like 80% of this are before week 5. We use to not even know we are preggo but now with the technology these days we are finding out sooner and sooner. I felt like this month i wouldn't tell hubby if i got pregnant but i then i tough that if it was hiim going throught it i would want to know and i want to give him a chance to support me.

It really helped me to grab myself a buddy on here that was going through the same thing and pretty much on the same cycle so we could encourage each other. Maybe its a good idea to seek some grief counselling for you loss if you feel unable to cope with it yourself.

There are many things people say when it dosn't work that never make you feel better "it happened for a reason" is one i hear a lot...all i can say is that im sorry and the pain will get easier to deal with.

Chin up girl, you can get through this.

User Image

13 years ago

I totally agree. With early pregnancy tests, it's a double edged sword. You can find out early and start eating better, preparing yourself, go to the doc, etc., but then with so many pregnancies ending early, you find yourself devastated. Years ago, women didn't find out until they were almost 2 months along, maybe more. If they miscarried, they just thought they were late.

"Happening for a reason", yeah I heard that lots too. Doesn't make it any better. The "reason" could have been something I did wrong. Could have been because I'm too old. Whatever the reason was, it wasn't fair.

I've made the decision that if I get pregnant again, I'm still going to tell people. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it until God tells me differently. If it happens again, I'll need support, so why keep people in the dark. If it works this time, I'll have celebrated the entire 9 months, instead of worrying.

User Image

13 years ago

I just got back from the Dr. 8 weeks and no heartbeat. So devastated. At 7 weeks we had a low fetal heart rate of 97. D&C tomorrow. First Pregnancy First Miscarriage and completely torn up about it.

User Image

13 years ago

Lost mine same way, same age in December. Went in for my u/s with my 11 year old daughter. They gave me a picture but wouldn't let me see the screen. Then they told me to go see my ob upstairs without telling me why. I had to wait one hour before anyone told me...and the things I imagined in that hour. Downs syndrome, severe deformity, twins,.....but I never thought he was gone. Blew me away.

I'm sorry hun.

User Image

13 years ago

same here....I was almost 10 weeks and found out it stopped growing at 8 1/2.

gsdgirl I like your thinking. I told everyone last time because I was so excited. I'm going to be so apprehensive if I become pregnant again, but you're right, the more people that know, the more support you'll get.

It's nothing any of us did, and we shouldn't feel guilty or beat ourselves up about it. My doctor gave me the 70% statistic too. He phrased it as 2 out of 3 though. My poor husband was horrified - he had no idea it was that high. Neither did I to be honest. I find that the more people I talked about it with, the more common I found it to be. It's just not something people discuss openly.

Hang in there babyblue, and tell your husband....you need him now more than ever....and you ARE NOT A FAILURE

13 years ago

Hi everyone thanks for answering. I am so sorry for everyones loss. I spent most of the day in hospital yesterday. Spotting stopped they could not see anything in the scan. They took my blood 11 HCG and said they will check it again today. They did not hold out much hope. Told my husband. He said he does not want to try anymore. He said that he cant stand to see me so sad anymore. Thanks for taking the time to answer it helped a lot! XX

13 years ago • Post starter

Still not bleeding

13 years ago • Post starter

I just want to say that I'm sorry to everyone. I found out at 9 weeks 2 days that there was no heartbeat. Baby stopped at 8 weeks, 6 days. What was supposed to be an exciting moment, ended up being one of the most shocking days of my life! Had a d and c yesterday and just want things to get back to normal so I can try again! Hang in there everyone! I know someone who's had 3 miscarriages, and finally number 4 worked! We have to think positively, although it can be hard!

13 years ago

I know how you all must be feeling. this was my 7th month trying and i finally concieved, made it to 5 weeks and started spotting, went up to the maternity ward and they said to relax and not move around too much, but by the time i had walked home it was too late and i knew i had lost my little one!!! absolutely devistated. so sorry to hear about your losses ): xx

User Image

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo