Posts by Brownie_Girl

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Trying for my rainbow baby...again

Hello ladies, I'm 35 years old and I have three beautiful children from a previous relationship. I am currentl ...

1 Reply      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

BFP this month!!

Just wanted to announce that I will be having my rainbow baby. After 8 months of ttc I woke up this morning an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I feel out...I feel depressesd

Today I'm 13dpo and I honestly feel out this month. Most months I still have an optimistic sprit right til the ...

8 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Waiting to test...anyone else?

So I'm on cycle day 31...15/dpo...af due today. No signs of her or pregnancy. Anyone else out there waiting to ...

16 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

31 day cycle on day 17 still no O...help? What's going on? Anyone in the same situation....

I'm 34 been ttc 8 months after a miscarriage in January. My cycles have been pretty normal every 30 to 31 days ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Delayed Ovulation (Evening Primrose Oil)

This cycle I decided to try Evening Primrose Oil to help with my cm since it always seems to be too creamy. We ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ovulation pain...??

Hello ladies, so I'm currently on cycle day 13, waiting to ovulate. I have been taking opk's since cycle day 9 ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

I'm new to this...hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this ttc community. I'm 33 years old with 3 older children ages 18, 16, and 11 and ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Cycle day 1...

Af showed up today. I really thought I would see a bfp this month, but its ok...I'm excited about the start of ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting to test.....again

It seems I have been so obsessed with this whole ttc thing. You would think that I was trying for my 1st, when ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago