Community post

Discussion

Ovulation pain...??

Hello ladies, so I'm currently on cycle day 13, waiting to ovulate. I have been taking opk's since cycle day 9 and they have all been negative. I have not been taking my temperature this month; however I have been tracking my discharge, and noticed my cm is becoming more watery since Saturday. I know the big O is coming.
The thing is, last night around midnight while I was walking down my steps to the kitchen I felt a very sharp pain in my left side. It hurt so bad it caused me to stop in my tracks and wait for it to subside.
Is this ovulation pain? I never paid attention to this before until now because I'm ttc...but I have felt this pain in the past. At least once per month. Does any one else experience this, or care to share what ovulation pain feels like for them...or even cm changes. Mine seems to never get egg white which has me bothered.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo