Community post

Discussion

I feel out...I feel depressesd

Today I'm 13dpo and I honestly feel out this month. Most months I still have an optimistic sprit right til the very end, when I see af. This month everything seems off. No real symptoms all month long...now my back is killing me which is another indication that af is coming. She is expected on Sunday 8/28/16. My temps have dropped a lot the last few days so I'm pretty much counting myself out, and I'm feeling depressed. Why is making a baby so difficult when you actually want a baby? Anyone else have a temp drop below the cover line, yet they still feel hopeful. I need encouragement, I'm starting to get so tired of the testing, the checking cm, the waking up at 6am to temp, the ritualistic sex, the vitamins, the tea....ahhhhhhh!
Sorry ladies just really need to vent this morning. I was hoping this would be our month since we actually did bd a few times during my fertile window. Some months its hard to actually accomplish this due to his work schedule and the fact that he travels for work. Praying for a bfb, but I'm refusing to test til I miss af....

8 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi,
You could be late at implantation which would cause your temp to dip? In some women it can take a day or two to bounce back up again. One lady recently posted that her temps were down to pre o levels and she got her bfp.
A sore back can be caused by af and implantation so we never know what's going on until af comes. Mood swings can also be a symptom of both.
Your definitely not out until af comes or you get that bfp!!! Hope you get the later x

7 years ago

Thank you...yes I did read up on late implantation as well as the impanation dip. So I'm hoping my temps will raise up again. I'm feeling much better now than earlier today.

7 years ago • Post starter

How were your temps today? Keeping fingers crossed for you

7 years ago

Good morning, well yesterday and this morning my temps were high. Today was 98.48. Actually went way back above the cover line. Not sure if that's good, but your last post really did help me emotionaly I was feeling so discouraged. Right now I'm cramping and bloated. AF due tomorrow, fingers crossed she will not show. What's happening in your cycle this month? How long have you been TTC again?

Hi,
I've been trying for over a year now but I'm older than you so I'm not stressing about it. I have a six year old son and count my blessings every day and if I'm lucky enough to have another I will be overjoyed, had to try. I'm somewhere in the first week of ovulation but was up every few hrs of sleep so not been able to get a proper temp. Got sore nips so know now that I've ovulated which is a relief, wasn't sure for a few days. Now it's the waiting game.
Temps going back up is always a good thing, let's hope the wee bean is snuggled in good and tight which is causing your cramps I hope the doesn't catch you and you get a lovely

7 years ago

Thank you!!! I Will keep you posted! Baby dust to you!!!!

Good morning Kerzie1 I have good news, I got my bfb this month! I was so worried that I didn't ovulate because I never got a surger. Looks like I just missed my surge because I'm preggo! I will try to post pics later. Still new to this, and have to find out how to post.

Hi,
Congratulations!!!!! That's fantastic news
To upload your photo, go to the pregnancy test gallery and if the pic is on the device your using its easy to upload your pic from there. Once you use the upload picture function the instructions are easy to follow. I'd want to share my pic too

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo