Community post

Discussion

Waiting to test...anyone else?

So I'm on cycle day 31...15/dpo...af due today. No signs of her or pregnancy. Anyone else out there waiting to test? Anyone having symptoms if so what are they? According to my fertility friend app I should not test until July 30th. Its hard, but I'm going to try my best to wait until that day to avoid let down. However I'm a little more excited this cycle because in the past af has always showed up on cycle day 30, and here it is cycle day 31. Also, I have been having creamy cm since ovulation, which is also new. I will keep my fingers crossed, baby dust to everyone!

16 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

I've already tested, but in same boat. 16dpo at least and AF was due 7 days ago. My desire for morning coffee went out window, more frequent urination, do feel a bit more tired. My cervix is really high. GL to you! I'm going nuts over here with my BFNs...

I hate the waiting.

7 years ago

Wow, when I was pregnant in 2015 I also couldn't stand the taste of my morning coffee and I love my coffee! All your other symptoms are pointing to a bfp. I don't know if my cervix is high or not, but things feel really soft in there? Could this be a symptom? Are you using an early test? I tested at 10dpo with an early test, and that was negative, so really I could test again tomorrow I guess. Good luck!

7 years ago • Post starter

Cervix is high, soft, and CM is sticky, cloudy, like a mixture of the egg white and lotion. I've read at various places that a soft, high cervix can be an indicator of pregnancy.

I'm so freakin' religious about coffee that when my supervisor gets back to work, it would be a miracle if he didn't notice I wasn't drinking coffee. And it's not the taste, it just was like one of those things you go, tastes fine, don't feel like having. NEVER happened before.

I'm hoping it will lead to a bfp. I did a FRER test (2 of them) and one called Easy Home (3 of those). Nada. I'm thinking the spotting I had on July 22 (2 days AFTER AF should have reared her head) may have been implantation bleeding. I use a cup (sorry, tmi) and it was maybe 1 ml of blood that night and then poof! bye. I'm hoping maybe that my base hcg level is low and in a couple days it'll be BFP.

Told my girlfriend the other day, I've never wanted Xray vision more in my life than I do now. Ya know?

7 years ago

Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only one going through this. I'm on CD30/28 I am never late so this is a big deal to me. I tested with first response and it was negative. I'm supper bumped I don't have many symptoms only low back pain off an on and stomach is just not right lately. Past few days kinda tired but no breast pain so that's why I'm thinking AF around the corner. Cervixs is very high and feels softer than normal I can't tell if closed or open. Baby dust to all of us TTC!????

7 years ago

For 20 years I've been like clockwork, on and off BC, for the most part. There have been a few times where I had more than 1 AF a month, but if no AF it was because I used my BC to skip, with 1 exception: and that was my surgery in January. AF is always here, always on CD27, 28, or 29. Stress or no stress. Since Dec 2011, I've had 6 cycles were I went over 30 days or more and the last time it happened was in Aug 2014. I have 60 Cycles recorded. This tells me something is going on. It's simply a matter of if it's what I want.

My problem is that unlike you, Rosie, I don't get PMS or any symptoms to tell me AF is here or not, beyond my BBT drops. :(

Baby Dust to us all! I'm ready to give up, say screw it, stop testing, skip the doctor if AF doesn't show and just...

I spent 10 years convincing my husband that there was no perfect time for kids to get to a point where I could even TTC. For me, this entire thing is EXTREMELY emotional and hard.

7 years ago

I tested 16dpo, cycle day 33, AF 2 days late....
BFP on clearblue digital 1-2weeks.
Previous chemical in January, so don't want to get excited just yet.

7 years ago

Bunny baby dust and praying for a sticky bean for you!

I am currently 10 DPO and symptoms are slowing getting more and more. This evening I am having sharp twinges either on the left or the right. Also I am having a hard time going to the bathroom however I may be going crazy. lol

Good luck ladies!

7 years ago

TLeavitt, I only have to look at liquid now and I need to go to the bathroom. I could go an entire work day on 2 mugs of coffee and never once go and now it's like every hour hour half I feel like I'll burst and have to go for so little.

It's really annoying.

7 years ago

Well good morning ladies, so I'm currently 16dpo cycle day 32....bfn this morning and no AF??? So confused! She is always on time like clock work.

7 years ago • Post starter

Think I'm out for count this month, ladies. Major temperature drop this morning (wanted to hope so bad it had to do with A/C being on), to light pink spotting.

Feeling completely nauseous over this.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo