Community post

Discussion

I'm new to this...hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this ttc community. I'm 33 years old with 3 older children ages 18, 16, and 11 and I'm currently trying for my fourth. My fiancé is not the father of my other children, however we have been together for 5 years and he is a good father for my other 3 children. The problem is we would really like a child of our own.
We have been ttc for 3 years...I did finally conceive last year in November 2015 (when we stopped trying) but had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Since March of this year we have been ttc with no results. I have been charting on Fertlity Friend, checking my cm, purchasing ovulation kits, and trying to bd during my fertile days...still nothing!
I decided to join this community for support because at this point I'm really feeling discouraged, and helpless. I have thyroid issues which has been making this process harder. I also notice that I have hostile cm. This cycle I'm 14dpo with my period expected tomorrow. I tested twice last week with bfn on both test. I'm really not expecting a bfp this month but it would be nice. Any advice and support is much needed and appreciated!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
Welcome to the site I'm sorry for your loss, it must have been so hard going through that.
Can I ask what you have tried in way of supplements and vitamins? Are your cycles regular? How long are they? What is your lp length? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a better picture.
The ladies on here are lovely, someone is always available for support and encouragement. I hope you find a group of ladies as wonderful as I found, I have made some true friends out of this.
Maybe your stay will be super short and you will get your bfp over the next few days? Sending sticky vibes

7 years ago

Hello Kerzie, thank you for responding to my topic. Well some of the vitamins I have been taking are a multi-vitamin with folic acid, as well as vitamin c 500mg. I also tried Mucinex this cycle because I have been hearing this can help with making my cm more watery and fertile. So far nothing has helped I believe having hostile cm is my biggest problem...and I heard good things about Mucinex and decided to see what happens. It never made my cm egg-white, but it did make it more watery in consistency.
My lp is 16 days and my cycle length is 30. I'm waiting for af to show today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed she doesn't show, I will test on the 30th if she doesn't show in the next few days.
Thanks for the baby dust! Sending some your way as well!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I'm new to this community. First, I want to say how sorry I am for your loss. It's so hard to lose a baby. I had a chemical in March and still find myself grieving. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

7 years ago

Hello, I'm fairly new myself...however I was coming on here reading post and getting information for months. Thank you for responding...I hope you have your rainbow baby as well :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo