Community post

Discussion

BFP this month!!

Just wanted to announce that I will be having my rainbow baby. After 8 months of ttc I woke up this morning and got my bfb! I actually thought I was out this month. Although I had lots of egg white cm during my fertile window I never got a positive on a ovulation test. Then I had a temp drop this month which scared me. I thought the temp drop was letting me know my cycle was coming. But I guess not. I don't have any symptoms as of now. Or maybe certain little things I didn't pay attention to. Like getting emotional on Thursday night when my fiancé didn't want to have sex. That was odd to me. I actually cried, and was really depressed on Friday. I'm sooooo happy and pray this baby sticks! Good luck to everyone else. oh yes, and more vivid dreams. I've been having those since a few days past ovulation.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
Congratulations
Enjoy being relatively symptom free, it won't be long until morning, noon and night sickness sets in
Wishing you and your baby all the best

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo