Posts by acpruchnik

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

NTNP.. Sounds good to me!

AF showed up on the 26th and I have my HSG scheduled for January 2nd! RE's nurse said on the phone that they'r ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

First ultrasound!!!!!!

Looks like we're a week earlier than we thought (March 1st instead of February 22nd) so no heartbeat til next ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my BFP!!!!! Took a test last night and set it aside when it didn't turn immediately. Left the ba ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycles are getting longer

My last cycle wound up being 46 days long. The one before was 36. They're getting longer and I don't feel like ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ho-hum

Pelvic MRI tomorrow and bloodwork Wednesday morning. All of this testing is starting to get to me. On a lig ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

It's here!!

Today's the day! I can feel everything pinching and aching like it always does and I've been charting! Charts ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Having a Saline Ultrasound tomorrow. Any advice on what to expect?

I've read that it's nowhere near as painful as the HSG I had a few months ago, but I've read that it can be. W ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pity party at my place tonight!

I've tested every day for the past week with nothing but BFN's and AF was due today.... Feeling pretty sorry f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Side effects?

Called the doc to start fertility meds this cycle. Any weird side effects I should look out for? Thanks in adv ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

!

So weird actually having my chart pinpoint my O! If my other cycles were like this one then I was almost a wee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago