Community post

Journal

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my BFP!!!!! Took a test last night and set it aside when it didn't turn immediately. Left the bathroom disappointed as usual but I've had every symptom tenfold for the past week (putting these bad boys in a bra is going to be my demise!). Went back almost an hour later to pee (yet again!) and thought "What the hell. Can't hurt anything to dream, right?" and there was a faint line in the T!!!!

Now, I've had this moment planned to make it super special and cutesie to surprise DH with the news. Was gonna wait til I heard the heartbeat, had an ultrasound to put in a cute card.. Stuff like that, right? No. I screamed like a little girl at almost 11 at night when he was asleep and jumped on him. I guess it works since he hates surprises AND it was on Father's Day, though lol.

I woke up bright and early, along with a full bladder, and took 2 more tests. Darker T lines!! I called my girlfriend's doctor right away and got the first open appt they had for a first timer today! Being up at 6:30 on your day off and trying to kill time until 1:00 is NOT exactly ideal!

Docs tests (3) all came back negative for urine but she said my uterus is swollen and I'm exhbiting all of the early signs. I tried explaining my excessive test taking and showed her the pics. She wasn't convinced, which I get since SHE'S the doc and I respect it despite my dislike of her answer and lack of goodie bag, so she did a blood test. The tech told me they'd call me tonight and the doc said in the morning. I cried the whole half hour home but stopped at Walgreen's to spend more money than I probably should have on a digital test and a stick test. I took 3 different tests with the same sample and sure enough! I'm definitely with bean!!

DH dropped his phone in water today so I'm anxiously waiting for him to get home and see the confirmed tests and mushy card I bought him so he can actually be excited (it's hard for both of us to get TOO excited these days but I'm just excited to be pg and actually feel like I am!!).

Thank you SO SO SO SO much to everyone that's been reading my journal, answering my silly questions and not being jerks when I've felt sorry for myself! I wish you all of the sticky bean baby dust you all wished me and I'm happy to send what I have left to all of you!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed you're all writing your BFP journal entry VERY VERY soon!!!!

As of today I'm 3wks 5days and it looks like I'm due February 25th!! Now to fight every urge in my body to NOT call my mom and scream like a crazy person! Just 4 more weeks until I can exhale and get REALLY excited :)

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

yay congrats!

User Image

9 years ago

That is wonderful news. Very happy for you!!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Thank you, ladies!! Levels came back today through blood at 42 so hopefully they doubled between yesterday and tomorrow!!

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo