Community post

Discussion

NTNP.. Sounds good to me!

AF showed up on the 26th and I have my HSG scheduled for January 2nd! RE's nurse said on the phone that they're putting me as a 32 day cycle and are giving me a full rundown of how to track the Big O. Said she's thinking the 6th-10th are our best days to BD. It sucks cos he's supposed to be out of town with his friends the 9th-11th but I think that might be OK since we're NTNP until the end of January, when we'll go full throttle and actively try.

Now that it's finally in my reach, I'm scared and excited all at once! It's been a rough road getting here and I'm terrified of more losses. But being excited seems to be balancing it out since I can't wait to give DS the sibling he's been begging for!

Please send me any baby dust you can spare and think pink thoughts (I'll be happy with blue, too lol)!

GL everyone and I'll post again when I have more info!!

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

a lot of baby dust to you

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo