Community post

Journal

Cycles are getting longer

My last cycle wound up being 46 days long. The one before was 36. They're getting longer and I don't feel like my RE is listening to ANYTHING I'm telling him these days, which sucks because he's one of the best ones out here and I really don't want to have to find another one in the middle of all of this. His schedule is so restricted as to the times he'll do his follow-up for my MRI and I'm extremely limited since I'm graduating at the end of June and can't miss anymore time. I really wish he would just do it over the phone since I don't have to look at any of the scans. All I need to know is if he's going to finally approve fertility meds and let me get on with this or if he's going to tell me no at the last minute all over again.

I feel like I'm stuck and lost and broken but nobody, not even DH, understands how frustrated and upset I constantly am over this or how heart-wrenching it is seeing all of these other girls and women around me get pregnant without trying or wanting to. Or the people telling me "be grateful for the one you have" while their multiple children are running around (or in the case of my sisters, they don't want kids AT ALL). If you can't be supportive then don't ask how it's going or why I'm not pregnant yet! I'm not volunteering information so it's not like you HAVE to ask!

People are so insensitive when it comes to this if they're not going through it themselves. I don't wish ANY fertility issues on even my worst enemy but I really wish people understood how badly their words hurt those of us dealing with it.

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo