Posts by acpruchnik

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

NTNP.. Sounds good to me!

AF showed up on the 26th and I have my HSG scheduled for January 2nd! RE's nurse said on the phone that they'r ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

It's here!!

Today's the day! I can feel everything pinching and aching like it always does and I've been charting! Charts ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Side effects?

Called the doc to start fertility meds this cycle. Any weird side effects I should look out for? Thanks in adv ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

:(

AF isn't here, most of her signals haven't shown themselves and I've had 2 BFNs the past 2 days.. Guess it's t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Recommended brand?

My doctor's nurse is taking forever to call me back about getting in for a blood test today so I have motivate ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The Big O??? (TMI and desperate for help!!)

My LMP was on December 26th and my HSG was yesterday. I've never tracked my O but I've been studying everythin ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Hi there!

Hey ladies! One of my cycle buddies found me today and I was wondering who else out there might be on the same ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

NTNP... Sounds good to me!

AF showed up on the 26th and I have my HSG scheduled for January 2nd! RE's nurse said on the phone that they'r ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Tracking the Big O?

It's amazing how hard it can be trying for a second child when the first one surprised you! We're TTC in Janua ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages