Posts by acpruchnik

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

First ultrasound!!!!!!

Looks like we're a week earlier than we thought (March 1st instead of February 22nd) so no heartbeat til next ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my BFP!!!!! Took a test last night and set it aside when it didn't turn immediately. Left the ba ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycles are getting longer

My last cycle wound up being 46 days long. The one before was 36. They're getting longer and I don't feel like ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ho-hum

Pelvic MRI tomorrow and bloodwork Wednesday morning. All of this testing is starting to get to me. On a lig ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Pity party at my place tonight!

I've tested every day for the past week with nothing but BFN's and AF was due today.... Feeling pretty sorry f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

!

So weird actually having my chart pinpoint my O! If my other cycles were like this one then I was almost a wee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Sorry in advance for the whiny rant!

The kit came in on Tuesday morning and now that AF is completely gone, I'm going to test EVERY day for the Big ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Cracking down

I just ordered my Conception Combo #2 from the pregnancy strip site they advertise all over here. Says they sh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Broken hearted

Thought it was just AF showing up today... Came without warning and she was ANGRY. My lower back hurt differen ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Ugh!

BFN with first morning urine this morning. Getting ready to call my doc and see what he says about a blood tes ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago