Community post

Journal

Sorry in advance for the whiny rant!

The kit came in on Tuesday morning and now that AF is completely gone, I'm going to test EVERY day for the Big O! DH is fighting the Chlomid tooth and nail cos he's determined to make it happen on our own so I'm not taking any chances! I've made it clear that this is the LAST cycle we try on our own, especially since I'm finally "normal" again, and the next step is Chlomid. Luckily, he didn't argue too much (he's worried about multiples cos with my funky uterus he's convinced I couldn't carry multiples.. No confirmation or denial that I'm aware of that I couldn't but whatever makes him feel better, right?) and we're planning to BD every day this time instead of every other day like we have been the past 3 cycles. If it DOES come down to Chlomid, I'm starting to worry it'll take another year since I was dumb and decided to read up on it and the women that have been on it for so long without a BFP.

I know I'm impatient and I know I shouldn't be such a pain in the @$$ since we already have DS, but this Secondary Infertility BS is REALLY starting to get to me and I'm sick of getting my hopes up for nothing. We've lost too many babies the past year and a half and the fact that I'm becoming numb to it can't be a good sign. I was really really sad about the last one, but I was fine after a few days and got frustrated trying to convince myself that I should be a mess over it. I don't like that!

I really don't know how much more of this I can take before I'm ready to give up. DH wanting to keep trying is the only thing keeping my spirits up lately. Cos who doesn't love it when their DH wants another baby as bad as they do?

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

glad your DH is supportive , clomid has a low chance of multiples 8% i think or lower in my research . . best of luck to ya!

User Image

10 years ago

Don't worry too much about the multiples with Clomid. It's not a high chance. I have a few friends who went on Clomid and had great success. For me it just made lots of cysts with no ovulation so doc put me on Femara which was much better.
Good luck!

10 years ago

Thank you ladies!

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo