Community post

Discussion

The Big O??? (TMI and desperate for help!!)

My LMP was on December 26th and my HSG was yesterday. I've never tracked my O but I've been studying everything I can about it. We got the clear yesterday to try this cycle on our own and my husband is going to be out of town on the 9th, when I'm expected to O.

This morning, my cm was thin and sticky. Then I went again an hour later and it was still thing and sticky, but there was a big strand that looked and felt almost like rubber and was a light brown color.

I'm so sorry and I'm sure this is tmi, but I'm wondering if I'm already hitting my big O for the month and I don't want to miss it!

Please respond and thank you a thousand times in advance!!

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I also can't get to the store for an OPK until after 5 tonight since he has the car :(

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi there cycle buddy;) my lmp was also Dec 26. I started feeling "O" cramps this morning and decided to test. Strong positive and peaks. I was due to ovulate on the 9th-10th but I am BD because my CM correlates with positive "O". Good luck and baby dust.....

10 years ago

Awesome! I'm going to maul him when he gets home then because I definitely have the lower backache and I've felt a few tinges. I've been taking them with a grain of salt all day because of the HSG yesterday.

Thank you for responding!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed we both get our BFP's this month!!

Never made it down there to get the OPK and by last night it was bone dry... Still is today. Must have just been wishful thinking :/

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo