Posts by acpruchnik

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Getting nervous

I don't even want to go to work today! I'm too excited about tomorrow! I know it's going to be uber painful (t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

EEK!!!!

It's O day!!!!!!!! We've been good little bunnies and I have a good feeling about this cycle!!!!!! Wish us luc ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Wishful thinking..?

Never went and got the OPK last night and DH wasn't in the mood (go figure!). Didn't stress it since I was bon ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The Big O??? (TMI and desperate for help!!)

My LMP was on December 26th and my HSG was yesterday. I've never tracked my O but I've been studying everythin ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Hi there!

Hey ladies! One of my cycle buddies found me today and I was wondering who else out there might be on the same ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

The early bird may just get the worm!

All signs point to an early O! Still gonna grab an OPK after DH is home and mauled (never hurts to try, right? ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Holy cramp!

HSG showed happy tubes and no more cysts! We're cleared to try this cycle on our own! Told me to wait til I'm ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Finally within my reach <3

AF showed up on the 26th and I have my HSG scheduled for January 2nd! RE's nurse said on the phone that they'r ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

NTNP... Sounds good to me!

AF showed up on the 26th and I have my HSG scheduled for January 2nd! RE's nurse said on the phone that they'r ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Tracking the Big O?

It's amazing how hard it can be trying for a second child when the first one surprised you! We're TTC in Janua ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago