Community post

Journal

Getting nervous

I don't even want to go to work today! I'm too excited about tomorrow! I know it's going to be uber painful (the nurse at the fertility center told me everyone leaves in a lot of pain from the HSG), but it's worth any amount of pain to finally complete my family! DH has to work so my mum is going with me for moral support. She knows what the appt is for but she knows she has to wait like everyone else when we finally get our BFP and hit 12 weeks. I'm afraid to tell anyone sooner this time since my body likes to mc around 8-10 weeks and I can't break their hearts, or mine, like that again!

I think I'll have some wine and take a shower. Maybe that will help :)

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Good luck to you on your HSG. I want to get one too, so please come back and tell us all how it went

10 years ago

It's not too bad :) You'll be fine. I have had worse pms cramping than I did for my hsg. Good luck hope you get some good news!

10 years ago

Sorry it took so long to reply!

The HSG was really painful but I'm kind of a sissy when it comes to pain, despite having endomitriosis. It was more of a dull stab initially but after a few seconds it wasn't too bad. I didn't really spot and didn't bleed after and was back on my feet without any cramping by that night. Not something I'm in any hurry to go through again, but it was all good news so it was worth it! Definitely make sure you take pain meds before and I would honestly recommend something stronger than ibuprofen if you can get it because I feel like it didn't do much for me and I took 800mg an hour before. GL and by all means, get it done! :)

AP Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo