Posts by floridapalms

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

AF is late.

Long story short I have cycles that range from 28-29 days. I recently had a 30 day cycle due to changes in med ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Is anyone online right now?

Is anyone online right now who would be willing to chat? My fiancé is at work for the second time ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Symptoms CD 24

1. Like always, My nipples are very sensitive. Not to the point of pain (yet) but as sensitive as they can ge ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Darker Areolas??

So this is my second cycle on Fertilaid. With a product like this, it is hard not to be more optimistic each c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

How can i relieve the depression?

I need help overcoming feelings of depression and sadness. I tried for two years with my first and only pre ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Depression

Although I have been doing well, I am finding myself depressed pretty often. My short lived pregnancy that too ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7 months after miscarriage

It has been about 7 months since I had a miscarriage at 6w6d. It took two years the first time, and 7 months a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Need to talk? Me too.

I'm looking for people to talk to. Everyone needs support. I am hoping to meet someone here who needs someone ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

I need help coping or someone to talk to.

Hello, It took me almost two years to get pregnant with my first. However, this September I had a miscarria ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Trying to remain calm

So, at this point my biggest struggle is remaining calm. I hope that I have the strength to get through this. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago