Community post

Journal

7 months after miscarriage

It has been about 7 months since I had a miscarriage at 6w6d. It took two years the first time, and 7 months after a loss I'm starting to wonder if it will ever happen again. I am on month two of fertilaid and baby aspirin. I was on metformin for years, but I decided it was time to let that go. It didn't do anything for me. I have lost weight since the miscarriage and adopted a more active lifestyle (as active as one can be with the back and hip problems I have). I know I can't handle this process much longer, and I've set my mind on the possibility that I may have to go through the foster care system to adopt. I'm worried about having a successful adoption through the process...but I have to have some kind of hope coming from somewhere.
I'm enjoying every moment with my wonderful fiancé. He brings me so much happiness. I'm extremely fortunate to have him in my life. He hasn't wanted a child (right now) nearly as bad as I have, but with each day I see him smiling at babies, talking about our future kids, and opening up about it more. What a relief.

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo