Community post

Discussion

How can i relieve the depression?

I need help overcoming feelings of depression and sadness.

I tried for two years with my first and only pregnancy. It ended at 6w6d.
I have tried since then for about 7 months. I am really upset. I can't shake the sadness. I need to clear my head.

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

My heart goes out to you <3 i understand how you could feel sad. I wish I knew what to say to help make you feel better. I talk to a counselor and she is amazing when I feel low, that might be helpful to you as well. Wishing you blessings of peace, strength, joy, & comfort!

MandMsMomma

10 years ago

Thank you :) Sometimes just knowing there are people on here who are willing to talk (even if about things completely random and non-related) helps! I appreciate that :)

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry..... I lost my first baby at 8 weeks and it was horrifying. I went to counseling which helped. I pray that you find peace...

10 years ago

I am so sorry and I hope I could help, but I am in the same boat: after 2 years of TTC I miscarried on 9th week.
My way out from this depression is to think that a happy life does not only depend on having babies. but again, most of the times I get depressed especially when all the other people seem to conceive and give birth to healthy kids so easily!!!!
But still this is not so true! Look how many people in this forum share their stories, stories that show that after deciding having a baby you will never be the same! You just have followed the hard way!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo