Community post

Journal

Symptoms CD 24

1. Like always, My nipples are very sensitive. Not to the point of pain (yet) but as sensitive as they can get without causing real pain. Ouch! (Almost :) )

2. The past few days I have noticed my sense of smell has either gotten stronger or I just can't handle certain smells well. Smells that I normally don't notice (such as the smell of the microwave when I open it even though it has been cleaned recently) bother me. A lot of smells are turning my stomach ever so slightly.

3. I threw up a little in my mouth today.

4. I noticed my areolas are a tad bit darker than usual. This has happened before...and my body could be playing cruel jokes on me again.

5. Splitting headache for two days. I have had to cave in to medication or I would otherwise have been bedridden with intense pain and light sensitivity.

6.I'm bloated. (What's new?!)

7. As I am typing this, I got a shock sensation run down the side of my left boob.

8. I got nauseated the other day while eating the desert portion of one of my favorite meals. Who gets nauseated as they eat a piece of chocolate brownie?!

9. Fatigue, of course. But seriously, what's new? I am always fatigued. Always. I have a very mild form of narcolepsy. I also have (well controlled) diabetes. Oh and don't forget fibromyalgia. I'm going to be tired.

10. I get watery eyes out of nowhere. I get like this a lot. Even on CD 1, 4, 8, 14, 28...etc. I am an emotional person. I once cried at a billboard. I thought for sure I was pregnant. Nope...just emotional.

11. I have had very very mild cramping the past day or two. Sometimes I can barely notice it, but it is there. I'm only on CD 23/24 (12:19 Am so I just started CD 24). At the very least I have 4 days until my af is due.

I have more. I won't mention anything further because I feel these are the only symptoms worth noticing. I am on month 2 of fertilaid so I am extra hopeful. This stuff is really helping me. I can tell a HUGE difference. I have had hormonal imbalance issues and the Fertilaid cleared that right up. So who knows maybe that was my issue all along...?

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo