Community post

Discussion

Need to talk? Me too.

I'm looking for people to talk to. Everyone needs support. I am hoping to meet someone here who needs someone to talk to like I do.

If you'd like to know more about me...I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years. After I hit the two year mark, I finally conceived but lost my little one at 6w6d. I want nothing more than to be a mother. I'd do anything in the world to achieve that dream.

It doesn't matter what your situation is that brings you here, feel free to message me. Sometimes we need to talk to people who have "been there, done that"...someone that understands.
I hope to hear from you.
Take care.

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

First of all I am very sorry for your loss. It must be really hard. My first and only son was a piece of cake ttc now and it has been a long hard road we have been trying for over a year. First found out I had a tumor on my right ovary had that and my right side taken out. Since then we have had to wait, now all my friends and family it seems are having babies and I am still getting a big fat negative. I hVe been getting really down lately but I know tht I have really no control in this! Once you give it up to god and let him make the call and just pray about it gets easier and you start to relax a bit and then hopefully things start to happen for you! Baby dust your way! Good luck

10 years ago

So sorry to here of your loss, I mc in 2012 and after 2yrs of ttc we got our bfp at 6 +3 I had an emergancy opp to remove an ectopic pregnancy, this was just 9 days ago so all very fresh, so desperately wanted one more baby and so devistated by whats happened, never actually tried to conceive as in charts or timing, ovulation kits etc was always if it happened it happened but after it happenening and cruelly taken away im here to see how much help and talk with people on there journeys, hope your well xx

10 years ago

I'm so sorry for you and cranemama88 losses. Me and my dh have been married for about two years. I started actively ttc in January but me and dh was ntnp for about three years and nothing ever happened. I didn't really think nothing of it until we started actively ttc and I found out that I haven't been ovulating. I started an herb call vitex last month and I ovulated 16 days later however I still didn't get my bfp and right now I am in the tww. My dh works out of town most of the time so I am on here constantly so I am always here if you want to talk.

10 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( we have been ttc #2 for 2 years with no success. it only took us 4 months to conceive our little boy but now we are having unexplained secondary infertility. recently had a hsg done so hopefully that helps but doctor thinks I have endometriosis and will need a laparoscopy done to know for sure.

slideshowremy, have y'all done testing to see if there is a problem?

10 years ago

I just saw your topic and I am not in the same boat but I just wanted to say how I love how much hope ladies like you have and I pray for women with the same issues every day. I also wanted to say how it REALLY bothers me more than anything that there are women out there that have been TTC for sooo long and want a baby soo badly and then there are mothers out there that treat their babies like crap or dont care or appreciate that they have them or how there are teenagers out there getting pregnant every day by accident and then theres women out there that really want to be a mother and cant get pregnant. I am one of those young girls that got pregnant by accident, i am 24 weeks, 20 years old, but very mature for my age. I am excited to be having a child and wouldnt trade it for the world now but it just REALLY kills me that there are things like this going on in the world. I will ALWAYS pray for the women that deserve children yet have problems conceiving. They DESERVE a child, not the half ass mothers out there that dont treat their child how they should. Keep hope ladies! There are SOO many success stories out there of women successfully conceiving, every single day, after going through what you have went through. Keep it up! :) Just really wanted to say that! And if all else fails, I really believe in adoption. Especially from young mothers that cant raise a child, they want to give their babies to women like you. Women that would cherish every moment with that child and feel sooo blessed to have them. That's what adoption is for. And it's a blessed thing. Ill keep you all in my thoughts and prayers for the rest of my life and baby dust to you all!

10 years ago

Thank you so much (to all of you who replied to my post). It helps to have people to talk through this crazy process with. If any of you are looking for someone to chat with on a regular basis...feel free to message me. :) I appreciate the time you took to respond.
I have gone to the doctor (after I hit the 1 1/2 year mark) and she said nothing was wrong. I have since lost weight, changed my lifestyle, along with everything else she suggested. I was on metformin the entire TTC process. I have since stopped the metformin and I already notice my body responding a little better. I also am on month two of fertilaid. I will give it until July or August and I will then look into the foster care system to adopt. I will keep trying, but this process is killing me. I'm so ready to end this heartache.

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo