Posts by floridapalms

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Looking for someone to talk to.

Hello, I am new to this website. I joined in the hopes that I might find a few people to talk to about TTC. I' ...

55 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Uncomfortably Waiting

Wow today I am experiencing a horrible feeling. I am 10 DPO and it feels like I am having colon cramps, menstr ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Have I exhausted all of my options?

Hello. I'd like to thank you for reading this in advance. I really need some help. I have been TTC going on t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

So Tired of Hopelessly Waiting.

So I had little to no hope for this last cycle, but I suppose I always have a slight bit of hope. I know this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Feeling down.

I can't help but feel down lately. I don't understand what I've done wrong. Pregnancy seems like a mystical dr ...

8 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Really upset

I was wondering if anyone would be up for a chat right now. I feel like I've hit rock bottom and I'm not sure ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone else have any physical limitations/disabilities TTC?

This is a long story short. I have spondylolisthesis (a back disorder where the pars on my L4-L5 vertebrae did ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Aunt Flo

Over the course of my many TTC months, I've never been as hopeful as I was this past cycle. Of course, AF show ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Texting buddies?

I'm just curious if anyone would like a texting buddy for chatting about TTC? I'm around my phone a lot, and i ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago