Posts by floridapalms

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Symptoms CD 24

1. Like always, My nipples are very sensitive. Not to the point of pain (yet) but as sensitive as they can ge ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Darker Areolas??

So this is my second cycle on Fertilaid. With a product like this, it is hard not to be more optimistic each c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Depression

Although I have been doing well, I am finding myself depressed pretty often. My short lived pregnancy that too ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7 months after miscarriage

It has been about 7 months since I had a miscarriage at 6w6d. It took two years the first time, and 7 months a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Trying to remain calm

So, at this point my biggest struggle is remaining calm. I hope that I have the strength to get through this. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Uncomfortably Waiting

Wow today I am experiencing a horrible feeling. I am 10 DPO and it feels like I am having colon cramps, menstr ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So Tired of Hopelessly Waiting.

So I had little to no hope for this last cycle, but I suppose I always have a slight bit of hope. I know this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Feeling down.

I can't help but feel down lately. I don't understand what I've done wrong. Pregnancy seems like a mystical dr ...

8 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Aunt Flo

Over the course of my many TTC months, I've never been as hopeful as I was this past cycle. Of course, AF show ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages