Posts by HzlGreenEyes

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

4 weeks 1 day

I still can't believe I finally saw the beautiful pink lines. I look back on the fact that I put my pride asid ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Chlamydia???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *UPDATE*

Hey Ladies! First, let me explain here that I have been with my Husband for over 2 years. Both of us are extre ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

12dpiui - Only a few more days to test!

I wish this week would go a little faster because I am getting anxious to test. One thing I am noticing is tha ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5dpiui Just waiting... impatiently

I don't know if I'm becoming impatient or if it's my hormones. Yesterday at 4dpiui I felt extreme aggravation. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10dpiui

So, yeah... I get waves of slight nausea every now and then. I also noticed sharp pings in the middle of my ri ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CRAMPS - 9dpiui

HOLY CRAMPS! Along with cramps I am also getting nauseous with my Prenatals? Sooo weird because I have never h ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9dpiui

After this LONG weekend, I kept hitting my snooze button... there was NO WAY I could possibly get out of bed. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 15 2 dpo

Wow, I felt ovulation around 8 pm Saturday night. When I have read that clomid really makes ovulation painful, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD13 iui

Let me start out by saying Thank you to the ladies who have been giving me hopeful comments! You are the ones ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD12!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

I went to me RE this morning and got blood taken and did my ultrasound. As I was talking to Maria, Ultrasound ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago