Posts by HzlGreenEyes

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Today marks 1 month I found out Connor was gone.

It has been a very dark and sad road I have driven this past month. Some days are better than others and I am ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Two weeks since I found out Connor's heart stopped

It hurts everyday since the loss of my baby boy Connor. I'm very blessed to have such amazing people in my lif ...

15 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ladies, I just don't understand...

I come back here to CTP every once and while to see how everyone's progress of TTC and yes, I see surprisingly ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

An Update!

Hi Ladies! I have been dropping in and reading your stories and congratulating the ladies who got their BFP's! ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Update at 5w4d

I went in for my 3rd beta test and my number is 7853 which means my Hcg is doubling every 46.7 hours. I couldn ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13dpiui POSITIVE! !

Oh my GOD!!!! I am shaking as I type this! !!!! I am PREGNANT!!!! Picture is in the gallery.

17 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

As I go over to CountdownMyPregnancy...

I just want to say thank you to all the ladies here who have been helping me get through the last 12 months. I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Update!

I figured I would Update the Chlamydia testing. The swab test came back NEGATIVE. I feel it is Extremely impor ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Success story

12th Cycle TTC after late MC

I am so shocked and relieved I finally got my BFP! It has been an emotional rollercoaster after Months of Craz ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

4 weeks 2 days

Relieved! My beta came back 306 and my progesterone is 31! I can finally breath!

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago