Posts by HzlGreenEyes

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

CD 9

I took my last dose of clomid this afternoon! I have been feeling dull aching in both of my ovaries so I am so ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 8 Seems like this cycle is in slow motion

It feels like the days are going in slow motion and I wake up and it is only CD 8. I'm on Day 4 of taking clom ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 5 HSG Procedure and Day 1 clomid

Today I went in for my HSG Procedure at around 11:30 am. Since I have an allergy to shellfish the doc had to u ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Preparing for HSG procedure

I start my 1st pill of Doxycycline Hyclate which is an antibiotic that I take 2 pills day before the HSG 2 pil ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 3

I am now cycle day 3 and progressing into the next stages of things I will need to do to get pregnant. Today t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Onto next cycle... *Updated

I starting bleeding on Prometrium this morning 16 dpo so I can officially say my 1st IUI was unsuccessful. Now ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14 dpiui 13 dpo

I took a test this morning as requested by my RE. Of course it is BFN. I hate seeing these stupid - tests that ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12 dpiui

I am anxious about taking a +HPT. For the last 11 cycles, I have seen nothing but BFN's and I'm really trying ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Prometrium during TWW. Anyone else?

Hi Ladies! I had my first IUI (non-medicated) on May 23. I had minor spotting on 4 dpo without rx and on 7 dp ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

low progesterone level*update

Got my results from this mornings blood test and it came back 6.7 . I'm not exactly sure what that means but I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago