Community post

Journal

CD 15 2 dpo

Wow, I felt ovulation around 8 pm Saturday night. When I have read that clomid really makes ovulation painful, I was expecting cramping for an hour. It lasted into the late morning hours yesterday. I fell asleep with a heating pad on my lower abdomen but i'm glad I slept!
I woke up this morning to a uterus that was twitching so I'm guessing my progesterone surge is coming into play.(* Found out a side effect of Ovidrel is Muscle Twitching so it's the ovidrel not the progesterone surge!) Tonight, I will be starting Crinone 8% which is the progesterone gel that is inserted vaginally. Since all of this poking and prodding around in my lady bits lately, it shouldn't be such a big deal... right? LOL
I am just hoping that these next 12-14 days don't go as slow as the beginning of this cycle with the testing. Hopes are up... I don't have the power to keep calm this time. It gets more exciting everyday!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It is good that you are hopeful! Positive energy is good. Fingers crossed for you! Hope the TWW flies by! x

9 years ago

Fingers X'd!! Gotta love the TWW!! :( lol

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo