Posts by HzlGreenEyes

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

15 weeks 4 days

Hello Ladies! It has been a few weeks since I updated on my progress. I am having another Boy! DH and I decide ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Update as of 11w6d

I thought I would update on my progress so far. Yesterday at 11w5d, I had an NT Scan and blood drawn for the H ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Heightened 6th Sense?

I used to have a fairly strong 6th sense as a child into teenage-hood. I used to read minds especially if they ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

HCG Levels

Got the results back this morning with my HCG levels yesterday. It is 326 and my progesterone is 35.6! Got to ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Got blood taken this morning

I happen to know the nurses that work at my Ob/Gyn. I have been very lucky to know quite a few good phlebotimi ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

HCG levels Doubling

I got a call yesterday from my Nurse Practitioner. She asked how I was feeling and if I have seen any spotting ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Lord, Please let this be!

I am delighted to say, I got my BFP! I am mixed with emotions right now. 1st emotion I felt was Joy and Re ...

24 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

It's almost if I have the plague. I DON'T, So treat me accordingly.

Something has been bothering me lately. Not to the point I get upset, but I question "WTF"? People t ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

My Gut Says...

...That I am pregnant. Of course I have not yet confirmed that with an HPT because I am at 11dpo. I have been ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

A Dream that felt so real.

I am not one to remember my dreams really. The last dream before the one I had last night was about the doctor ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago