Community post

Journal

My Gut Says...

...That I am pregnant. Of course I have not yet confirmed that with an HPT because I am at 11dpo. I have been counting down the days to confirm whether I am or not. I will not test until Friday which will put me at 13dpo because I have learned that anyday before 12dpo is a waste of money spending on HPTs.

My gut says I am because of the tingling sensation I have in my uterus. This has only happened when I have been pregnant. On Monday, 9 dpo I felt flu like symptoms (chills, fatigue, whole body felt achy, disoriented) and felt better yesterday 10dpo. I have had a stuffy and runny nose, headaches, sharp pinching left side of my uterus started 9dpo, bloating.

Needless to say, I don't want to jinx myself but I can't help notice these things that made me say "A-Ha". 2 more days.

I Wrote This on 11 dpo and I was right!!!!!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo