Community post

Journal

HCG levels Doubling

I got a call yesterday from my Nurse Practitioner. She asked how I was feeling and if I have seen any spotting. Friday my HCG levels were 21 (12 or 13dpo) and Sunday my Levels were 56 (14 or 15 dpo). She told me the numbers were low but also said it sounds like I ovulated later than CD14. I told her that I definitely ovulated later than CD14 but I am not actually sure if it was CD16. She was concerned but said that she wants me to come in on Thursday 1st thing to test my Beta again just to see where the numbers are at. Of course I let me nerves get the best of me. I have prayed and PRAYED for this baby. Just hoping that Thursday will show that everything is fine.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

11 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

Praying!!!!

8 years ago

Praying and sending lots of sticky vibes!!

8 years ago

Thinking of you. But if ovulation was a little later, you are golden. It is great they are doubling so nicely.

8 years ago

I know from experience that your numbers will be low at the begining of a pregnancy and it is early days but once they are doubling that's a good sign :) Every 72 hrs they will go up again and will eventually catch up. praying that they continue to double for you x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Pray and BELIEVE that all is well. I do ;-). Your confirmation is awaiting you on Thursday. Relax...God's got you. Hugs

8 years ago

Praying for you!!

8 years ago

Praying that your baby sticks. xx

8 years ago

I too have always had low hCG levels, which is why home pregnancy tests don't register for me for at least a couple of weeks after my missed period (especial if I use a 25 mIU test). As long as they are doubling you should be fine. Praying for you and this sweet little blessing of yours :)

8 years ago

Crossing fingers for you Hun, good news is at least your numbers are rising ????. You will be fine, your in my prays xx

8 years ago

May God bless you and your baby!

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo