Community post

Journal

CD12!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

I went to me RE this morning and got blood taken and did my ultrasound. As I was talking to Maria, Ultrasound Tech, I told her I was excited to see how the clomid worked out. Laughing she says, "Sheesh, you are putting me under a lot of pressure here!" Haha! Anyway she looked at my left ovary and said it was a beautiful size!!! I told her that last night i had terrible cramping on my right ovary so she looked and said, "Yep, there is another follicle there too and it is the same size as the left!" I have 2 20mm Follicles!!!! I am so excited that my body took to the 50mg of clomid very well!!! I came out and ran into my doctor in the hallway and he asked how it went and he got really excited to hear about the 2 20mm follicles. He then told me to be in the office at 8 am tomorrow morning so that we can do the IUI and wanted me to go home after leaving to take my ovidrel shot.
I am sooo excited that this round is looking extremely promising!! I am trying to keep at a cool stance and not to get overly excited because I don't want another failed attempt to rain on my parade.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

5 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

That is great news hunni, two great follies! Wishing you all the very best of luck with your iui tomorrow. Very exciting, and keep us updated. :0)xx

10 years ago

That's awesome! Goodluck

10 years ago

Thank you Ladies!!! :::Happy Dance!:::

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

10 years ago • Post starter

Yayyy!! Great news! I'll bet you couldn't wait to get home to take that shot. It's great your doctor was as happy as you/we are. Keep us posted.
{{ Hugs}}

10 years ago

Woo hoo, great news! Good luck tomorrow!

Me-31- MTHFR Compound Hetero, Mild Hypo, "Possible" Endo. Blessed w/14 yo Son SO-37- MFI (count/motility), MTHFR Compound Hetero, Type 1 Diabetic. No Bio Children TTC "OUR" #1 Since November 2011 4/13/13- Natural Miscarriage @ 6W January 2014- 1st RE visit February 2014- Started Femara 5mg ??- IVF/ICSI My Ovulation Chart User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo