Community post

Journal

CD13 iui

Let me start out by saying Thank you to the ladies who have been giving me hopeful comments! You are the ones who are keeping me optimistic during this long journey.
I went in for my IUI at 7:30 am with my DH sperm count at 33 million with 75% motility. Awesome news first thing this morning even with DTD late last night! I used preseed for the first time with a small amount because I don't have the issue of dryness but figured it could give a little help with keeping the swimmers healthy. I pray that in 16 days or sooner I get that beautiful line on a HPT! Now this dreaded TWW... ha!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

6 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Fingers crossed!! Goodluck for your TWW! X

10 years ago

My whole crossed bit's are crossed again for you. Can't wait to see your beautiful bfp sweetie. Hugs. :0)xx

10 years ago

Love ...(hmm, can I say this?)....your dh's SA numbers! You can get through this TWW & you might find a beautiful BFP at the end of it. Yay! Praying for you.

10 years ago

Sounds great! FXed for you!!

10 years ago

Thank You Ladies!!!! <3

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago • Post starter

LOL eat2nourish!!! It was a beautiful number wasn't it? Just hope my body doesn't screw it up this time like the last 12 cycles!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo